Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses but after all

Rush to the defense forces stationed in Camp!
The other side, I sit in wooden chairs on the stage, watching the drilling of the defense forces, since I took over, although the strength of the force to improve much, but after all, the Royal ace army, combat effectiveness is still very strong, Though the number of only 100,000, but if there is a good general led, even if the face of millions of powerful enemies, but also not afraid!
Contemplative look at these soldiers trained hard for a time, my heart is a bit shaken, Buchan that tower is not good, but these soldiers has nothing to do with him, do I want to error because of the tower one of Buchan, and the let all the people buried for so large a country it?
Is when I am thinking very hard, a burst of unbridled laughter pass over, and shoved it turned around and looked, and turned out to be Buchen that tower, and led hundreds of people, mighty toward me away over.
Narrowed his eyes and shoved, Buchen tower distributing momentum from the point of view, I know ... this time he was but ill intent ah, it is clear that he came to kill me, which from his body surging murderous. can be seen!
I know to be bad, so-called hero eat immediate loss, heart cheap nfl action, I immediately running to the chest of a phoenix necklace, in any case, first implement the protective measures is the
Is operating, without warning, a vigorously jump up from behind me out severely hit in my behind, running a phoenix necklace,cheap oakley sunglasses, suddenly lead to failed to start because of the slack of the energy!
Face fierce sink down, regardless of open yet, start a phoenix necklace two intervals must be more than two hours, and this time, these people have enough to do many things!
Slowly turned around, I looked towards the behind in the dark corner of the ring, a stooped figure, no noticeable standing there to see me to see him, stooped figure shade of a smile, Prince said: cheap nfl surprised a moment, then ...... I could not help smile, feeling the dwarf fire the energy of the Phoenix necklace as a scroll back to the city's energy, it would be my own sin, if you do not research back to the city. is not no thing today? most annoying is that my body is now back to the city are not
Secretly cowardly Buchan tower laugh, pygmy right behind me: ! cheap nfl nodded his head, stooped figure strangely low down, and only caught the eye of effort, and will disappear in front of me, my soul, even feeling less than where he went, it seems ... this is the dwarf family of unique technique of hiding once hidden, God Do not try to find them!
At this point, I know ... to escape was impossible, forced to an impasse, I would calm down and slowly turned and smiled at me,fake oakleys, looked at four Prince said: between the States soon, come to us to turn a turn? Four Prince fierce yixian cloak,

No comments:

Post a Comment